January 29, 2010

And All Was Right With The World...









It happened. Our sweet baby girl finally let us in. Sarah Martin has been one big ball of sunshine for the past 24 hours. She is stuck to me like glue and has shown us nothing but pure happiness today. She shows me love by hugging my neck, kissing my cheek, feeding me snacks and holding my hand. Jason and Jillian interact with her mostly through play. She bops them on the head with a toy and laughs loudly at them. Nana has also won her over. Sarah Martin cackles and throws her tiny hand up in the air when Nana walks into the room. This time with her has been magical and I hate this is our last night in Changsha. We fly to Guangzhou tomorrow for the final week of our trip. I'll post more pictures of our girls tomorrow. Thanks again for all the emails! Please keep them coming!

3 comments:

  1. I am thrilled things are going so well. I am loving that the girls are already decked out in matching outfits! Just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny,
    Sarah Martin is sooooo beautiful and I can already see her precious personality shining through in these pictures. What a sweetheart!!
    I'm sharing in your joy :=)
    Love, Lana

    ReplyDelete