January 31, 2010

Having a BLAST in Guangzhou!







Our gals are happy & healthy and we are so very blessed. I'm having a really hard time pulling myself away from all the fun to blog and upload photos, so I will add the majority of our photos to a slideshow once we are home and I am able to access Blogger. Sarah Martin is a happy, healthy, curious, mischievous, funny, clever and alert baby. She and Jillian are big buddies and they play so well together. Jillian knows how to assist and interact with her baby sister with minimal guidance from us. We developed a well-defined triage plan prior to meeting Sarah Martin, so Jillian has taken her big sister responsibilities to heart. Sarah Martin is still stuck to me like glue, but she is becoming more a daddy's girl. She needs me for cuddles and kisses, and she likes to play and rough-house with Jason and Jillian. She is just our dream come true. Her medical exam is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon and we plan to take the girls out to enjoy more of Guangzhou's beautiful weather tomorrow night. Sarah Martin LOVES to be outdoors and we found a really nice playground close to our hotel, and I have a feeling we'll be there each night this week. Thank you again for all of your emails! I can't respond to them all, but I really love hearing from everyone back home.

2 comments:

  1. Look at that happy family! I am so thrilled for you all and am proud as punch of Miss Jilli for taking her big sister responsibilities so seriously. Amelia and I cannot wait to see all the photos. Much love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunny,

    My husband and I came home last June with our beautiful and precious daughter from China - Julianna. Following your journey for Sarah Martin brings back so many memories. Both of your girls are absolutely precious! We live in Arab and my brother (Patrick Sularin) graduated with Jason. We should get the girls together when you all get settled in! LeeAnne Jernigan

    ReplyDelete