January 27, 2010

Just The Facts Ma'am


-:-I haven't had the opportunity to check my email in over 48 hours. Sorry y'all!
-:-We have an alert, bright-eyed and curious 15-month old that wants/needs to be held 24 hours a day.
-:-Sarah Martin has been grieving the loss of her friends and nannies. Jason and I have watched her tiny heart break for three days, BUT we saw her smile and heard her laugh for the first time this morning.
-:-Nighttime is the toughest part of our day. She has been waking up in a mad panic and it takes me several minutes to calm her fears. Last night was much better, and I'm hopeful she will continue to feel safe and secure with us tonight.
-:-She is really attaching to me, but just tolerates Jason at this point. She tries to feed me her bottle and I've eaten two dozen slobbery Goldfish today alone. She also loves to squeeze my neck and pat my back.
-:-We learn more about our little angel each minute and we are smitten with her and her sweet personality.
-:-Thank you all for the emails! I will try to respond to them later tonight.
-:-I'll post some photos of our outings here in Hunan Province ASAP.
-:-Again, I apologize for not blogging sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment