January 4, 2010

TRAVEL APPROVAL!

Our Travel Approval (TA) arrived TODAY! GWCA has been busy requesting and confirming appointments in China on our behalf. We could have expected to travel next week if we were fortunate enough to have our updated I-171H in hand, but we are still waiting and hoping to receive that update within the upcoming week. Our updated homestudy should be in the hands of USCIS soon and they assured me that they are on the lookout for our file. In the meantime, my nesting instinct has taken over my life. I've cleaned out almost every drawer, cabinet and closet in our house. Jason has made three trips to the dumpster in the past week and I sent six bags of clothes/shoes/purses home with one of my besties today. I expect to receive this little gem later this week to help me keep a massive amount of toys organized. Gotta run! I have two messy bedrooms to deal with tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment