January 11, 2010

Testing...

Blogger.com will be blocked in China, so I plan on uploading photos and blog posts via email.  Just in case you were wondering how this is done....
I will add the title of my blog post as the subject of my email.  The body of the email will be the post itself.  I will then attach my photos to the email.  The size of my photos must be reduced, because Blogger limits the size of each email post to 10 MB.  I will be unable to center my photos or add photo captions though.  The best part?  Tina at The Story of You will upload my blog posts if I have any problems with Blogger while in China.  I can just email her my posts and she'll do the rest.  Also, I updated my blog setting so that specific people will automatically receive email updates of our posts.  We will not be able to read blog comments during our trip, so PLEASE email us at this address:  sunnyinchina@live.com   We also plan to Skype, so get your webcams ready!
 
To find your Email Posting Address:  CLICK Email & Mobile under the Settings Tab.  That's where you can enter up to ten Blogsend addresses and also find your Email Posting Address.
 
Ok, I'm about to attempt my first email upload....
 
BTW~ This is a photo of Jillian with her new carry-on luggage on Christmas morning.


Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

1 comment:

  1. Also from Tina: "Sometimes email programs append text to the bottom of each sent message; to make sure this doesn't get posted to your blog, put #end at the end of your post." This works. Just tried it, but I didn't want to adjust my original post to remove the Hotmail text. Email me if you have any questions concerning uploading text/photos to Blogger while in China. www.sunnyinchina@live.com

    ReplyDelete